AARP FOUNDATION TAX-AIDE
Appointments will be taken by phone or in person at our library. Please call 715-866-7697 to schedule an appointment. The tax returns are computer generated and electronically filed. Direct deposit of your return is also available. The Webster appointments will be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays this year (the first two weeks of each month) From February 3 to April 8.
When you come please bring the following:
- photo id
- social security card
- proof of medical insurance
- copy of last year's income tax return(s)
- W-2 forms from each employer
- unemployment compensation statements
- all 1099 forms showing interest and/or dividends and documentation showing original purchase price of sold assets
- all forms indicating federal income tax paid
- all receipts or canceled checks if itemizing deductions
To receive IRS Forms and Publications by U.S. Mail, click here
Upon request, the IRS will still mail tax forms and instructions to your home:
Call 1-800-829-3676 to order federal tax forms.
Call 608-266-1961 to have Wisconsin tax forms mailed to your home.
• JANUARY 19, 2015 - WI State Tax Forms have arrived!!
FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY
After the Friends of the Library December meeting was over, they brought two checks to the library - one for $1,000 to be applied to the capital of our building fund debt and $1,000 for our library's operating fund "wish list." Thanks to the Friends for all of the generous fund-raising events that help keep our library going and going!!
- Quilt On Display
- 1000 BOOKS BEFORE KINDERGARTEN
- Debt Reduction/Endowment Fund Campaign
- DONOR WALL
- GROWING WISCONSIN READERS
- FAST FACTS ABOUT WISCONSIN LIBRARIES
- Friends of the Library
- Weekly News Article
- Recent photos
- e-books on OverDrive
- AP News Monitor Collection
- Technology Guides
- Libraries are more than books
- Sampling e-books
- New Items On Order
- Access to Information